LegacyGT.com

Time to start planning the 2010 January East Coast Mega meet

LegacyGTBiggie

Well as the title says... Time for me to plan this thing. Last years was a decent turn out of LGTs but this year I wanna see how big this community can go. Plenty of heads up as well.

The overall idea and lay out will be the same as previous meets. Lunch.... Cruise.... Photos....

I am trying to find a decent spot to do photos. But lunch is a big deal as well.

Previous meets can be seen at http://solberg.umd.edu/specv/jan2008/ as well as www.th3forgott3n.com

Lunch area needs to be near highways as I like to avoid lights when cruising to keep the group together.

Last year it was Cheeburger in Burtonsville md and then to a park near the airport.

before that we did Chipitle to Fedex field(no longer an option)

And the first year was a similar drive from Red Robin to Fedex field.

I just wanna see who is interested and any ideas people might have. Especially local areas with GREAT photo ops for large groups of cars.

List of those interested

1)Myself(LegacyGTBiggie/Joshua)

2)Town(name) Pending

3)captainhook(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(name) Pending

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)mr_luv(Tommy)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there, wherever it is. Last year was a good time.

Have you thought about windy roads near a river like Harper's Ferry WV or White's Ferry(Poolesville)?? Good roads for a cruise. Just need to see if there's a good park. Maybe one of the lots near a canal lock? Just rambling now... Done.

January is not a warm month... But it works and is now kinda the norm and kind of a tradition. Dress warmly.

Hmm, I'd definitely be up for this meet if it's in PA. (or close to)

P.S. Neither of your links work.

Should be fixed now. The solberg one should not have a www. in it and the other should be with "3"s for "e"s

in pa but i know jsc speed (vendor here) has a decent lot and not too far off 76 i think. Plus Ive known before that during a winter meet they have opened the doors to the warehouse and had hot choclate for everyone. maybe get in touch with them if you wouldnt mind the drive to pa.

another cool location could be pheonix performance. They have a rather large phicility there with awd dyno and they are subarus road race team. So you can check out the Legacy Spec B races cars, Sti race car, and some of the corvette racecars there.

Just some places for thought i know not in md but something to think about.

Could you post links to those. Ill make contact with them depending on distances and what not.

This meet is normally not about vendors or shops or dynos. Normally I avoid such things... This isnt really as much about the cars as the communities that surround them. I mean I woldnt mind going to a shop but it doesnt always make for good photos.

Once you look in the albums i posted you will see that really nice group photos really are striking and make for good times as well.

Also if I can start seeing a LOT more LGTs out at these meets. Id like to do one just for the LGTs and then try and get SubieSport to cover it.

I know with the sentras my second january meet was covered by Nissansport. And actually had them post a ad for the upcoming event to help drum up interest. Id have to find the article. But it would be really nice to get a lot of us together and show the tuning world how serious we are about our cars.

Could you post links to those. Ill make contact with them depending on distances and what not.

This meet is normally not about vendors or shops or dynos. Normally I avoid such things... This isnt really as much about the cars as the communities that surround them. I mean I woldnt mind going to a shop but it doesnt always make for good photos.

Once you look in the albums i posted you will see that really nice group photos really are striking and make for good times as well.

Yea i understand that its more about the community.

1)Phoenix Performance, Inc.

481 Schuylkill Rd.

Phoenixville, Pa. 19460

610-482-0141

www.phoenixperformance.net

www.phoenixperformanceinc.com

2)JSC Speed, Inc.

101B Domorah Drive

Montgomeryville, PA 18936

http://www.jscspeed.com/events/jsc_bbq.htm

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(name)

7)thebootyhouse(name)

8)05boost(name)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Please add yourself or modify your name and repost the whole list. I will try and keep the original post list up to date. But one should atleast copy and past the last one in a post.

I got your pm, but I do not have a LGT, sorry.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(name)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

I'll be down and will put it in my calendar! Should have my car up and running by then!

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(name)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)