LegacyGT.com

SI-Drive Cover - CAD Designed & CNCd from Aluminum

Hi everyone,

Tom here from Liberty.asn forum in Australia (I sell your member discojon's 3D Printed Dash stoppers over here).

I don't know if you guys already have something similar, but Adam aka peadya100 is making these SI-Drive covers from CNCd aluminum.

It's a custom version of the Prova one (which isn't available anymore, and more expensive).

We're still finalizing the design - it'll probably have a flatter lip (more like the Prova), and maybe a pattern on the top.

But link is here if anyone is interested:

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30725

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/download/file.php?id=16708

:) Sounds like a group-buy might be happening for you guys.

And we're considering the rest of the world, with the latest discussions about the lettering (or none). Since only one design will be made, we'll probably avoid the 'Liberty' lettering, since the rest of the world calls our cars Legacy.

• 5 months later...
The group buy happened over on the liberty forum, getting two of them for mine. There were some remaining covers but they've probably been snapped up by now. Don't know if he is doing another one for the LGT.com crew. Have mentioned to him that some of you may be interested.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this post. I would have kept you all in the loop. The plain machined aluminium covers are finished and look fantastic. I'm also organising some bright clear anodised and black anodised versions.

If anyone us interested please send me an email - adam.peady@gmail.com to discuss.

Price is $50 US for plain, and $53 US for anodised.

The cover pictured is the machined aluminium finish.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you install these?

It should just stick on with a piece of 3m double sided tape, like the Prova one.

From the linked thread.

For those that do want to chop and change between 2 different ones, its essential that you get the correct thickness double sided tape or it wont work. the tape i provide is 2mm thick and is purchased from bunnings

Archived