LegacyGT.com

Time for wheels

for my 1995 Legacy sedan

welll the wheels on the car are the originals and are corroded like crazy and have small air leaks because of it. So, I am looking for some replacements.

The bolt pattern is 5x100 correct? Will 17s fit on the suspension, what offsets should I look for?

Thanks!

Would these work, for instance

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/3808963365.html

Yeah new shoes on the whip is like new shoes on the toes, feels very nice and smooth..brand new z-rated tires or any new tires for that matter make a lot of difference in awd.

Those 15's you posted are cochinadas I would stay away from those ugly things.

Yeah new shoes on the whip is like new shoes on the toes, feels very nice and smooth..brand new z-rated tires or any new tires for that matter make a lot of difference in awd.

Those 15's you posted are cochinadas I would stay away from those ugly things.

haha no worries I'm picking up the wrx 16s tonight with very lightly used tires. My main worry with the OE 14s was the mass corrosion and the dry rot old ass tires that don't hold air. Checked the DOT on the tires and pretty sure they are from 2006! I'm just asking for a blowout. As long as they can get me to my buddy's shop tonight after work that's all I can ask from them before they go in the trash lol

im running drag specialties 17" wheels with a +47 offset i believe. the tires are 205/45/17 and do very well. i could likely slap on a 225 but i like the 205s so far. i may go to a 215 next time, not sure. i picked the 205/45 because it is the closest match to the stock tire diameter, within .25"

picked up the wrx wheels and tires last night. Sadly my friend painted them purple haha I will be plastidipping them bronze this weekend haha

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/tuscaniman/hdr_1372418452877_zps7c6265e8.jpg

Archived