LegacyGT.com

My Japanese 2.0GT BP5, let modding commence.

Yeah, I'd probably just ship one of my mopeds over seeing as they're small and I would much rather drive in the city on a bike. I was there for a little while a couple years back teaching English in Matsumoto. Even out there a bike sufficed for my 50km round trip commute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very close to the airport. Can meet you in nagoya, but I'm guessing you want to see the car ... needs two bits replacing , also the 100k km sparks, drive chain, pump etc is due maybe next year.

Still runs nicely tho.

Test drove an s4 last month. Oooo yeah

Nice! Seeing the car would be awesome but I'm game for just getting drinks or if you know anything cool in the area. I plan to swing by an Up Garage and maybe get a few things for my Spec.B as souvenirs while in Osaka, haha. BTW what do you do out there? Teach?

There's a couple Upgarage in Osaka I plan to hit up since they're so close to where I'll be staying, as far as Nagoya goes I was thinking about checking out the tourist places like Nagoya-jou, Atsuta Jingu, Tokugawa garden. Personally I like going to places that are more local favourites than tourist attractions.

Archived