LegacyGT.com

New 2006 GT for Australia.

Robdownunder

Hi Scooter,

Sorry the photo is so crappy as Monday was such a dull, wet, rainy day and I just knew photos wouldn't do it justice but since you asked I only took the one.

I'll get Greg (owner) to take some for us on a better day and then you can see the roof tinted as well.

Rob.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2803/urbangreygt7xe.jpg

G'day Scooter,

This film is the only product out there that perfectly compliments Subaru's OEM green glass. It is the state legal 35% light transmission.

I actually did buy a STI stainless steel rear step panel but it was designed for the narrower JDM rear bumper as it turns out which looked really odd on our much wider Aussie bar. Subaru took it back understandably after the problem was realised.

The black alternative rubber bar looks a bit over the top as it is really noticeable. Not for me.

Rob.

It will be interesting to see what the tint Subaru have put on looks like (it is 35% UV shield, but I'm not sure how it goes with the glass colour you are referring to). At least my sunroof will be the right colour:D

I got the rear step becuase 1: I actually like the obvious contrast it provides on the ugly oversize rear bumber and 2: I will be putting my golf gear and prams in and out the back a lot so it is also practical.

Do you know anyone who has connected an Ipod to the MacIntosh system, obviously the guys on here have a different setup. And where did you get the GT insig on the side of your GT (from the US??) - that looks sweet?

Scott

Hi Scooter,

Sorry the photo is so crappy as Monday was such a dull, wet, rainy day and I just knew photos wouldn't do it justice but since you asked I only took the one.

I'll get Greg (owner) to take some for us on a better day and then you can see the roof tinted as well.

Rob.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2803/urbangreygt7xe.jpg

Is that an '07 Legacy I see in the background? :lol:

Why does the US market get the giant shaft from Subaru? I wanted a dark gray, but instead had to settle for silver. And that silver roof rack is a nice touch. And your front bumpers. OMG. We get the nasty bulldog severe underbite front bumper.

Archived