LegacyGT.com

Learning view help

3sgte

everything looks reasonably ok except IAM at 0. It should be 1. In fact, I didn't even know it could go to 0. can you reset the ECU, then refresh LV and see if it goes to 0.5? if it does, go for a short drive then run LV again. if it goes back to 0, then i'd be very concerned. enable dtc reader as well to see any codes.

generally looks ok, fuel trim a little high-ish at idle but is dropping. do another run and see if it comes down from 6.20, otherwise check for leaks around intake (perhaps re-seat air filter), clean maf sensor, etc. this recent thread outlines more info http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/learning-view-does-tell-mei-208076.html

the p0420 could be faulty o2 sensor or your cat is not doing its job. interesting your 3rd LV the code disappears, so could be dodgy o2 sensor. cheap enough to replace, then you'll know if its really the sensor or cat. see this thread for more info http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/p0420-catalyst-system-bank-1-efficiency-below-threshold-178571.html

nice thanks

p0420 is because have full exhaust with all cat remove

is disappear in 3rd lv because in do reset each time i re-test and it's take sometime up to 1 hours to coming back... and my test have duration of 45 min +/-

I think the general consensus is +/- 5 percent on the fuel trims is a pretty safe place to be. The exception to this being the 40+ g/s range (as the car is open-loop fueling at this point). With that being said, your 40+ values look to be on the high side (granted, you are running too rich, which is better than running too lean). Have you checked for any boost leaks?

if you have a full exhaust with all cats removed and you're not tuned, you are in the wrong. if you had had the car tuned, the code could've easily been removed.

no the car is not tune for now....Im at the step to learn to use software....

so what is in the wrong?

I think the general consensus is +/- 5 percent on the fuel trims is a pretty safe place to be. The exception to this being the 40+ g/s range (as the car is open-loop fueling at this point). With that being said, your 40+ values look to be on the high side (granted, you are running too rich, which is better than running too lean). Have you checked for any boost leaks?

no I have not check for boost leak ....sorry iM on turbo subaru for 1 month

I will read some thread about boost leak

and stop driving the car in boost until it has a tune.

no the car is not tune for now....Im at the step to learn to use software....

so what is in the wrong?

Bring your car to a tuner, or buy an AP, or get an e-tune. Since you obviously (no offense) don't know what you're doing, don't try to tune it yourself.

ya thanks i receive my cryotune stage2 base map this afternoon....

I has finish to install my spt intake since 10 min

now I go to upload map with romraider for the first time.... im little nervous...lol

...I don't try to tune it's myself before 1 year and lot of reading

thanks for your help,,, great comunity... I does donation to the site for this

Archived