LegacyGT.com

Sway bars

Burba88

So you put one spacer on the outside and one spacer on the inside ? I'm now debating between 24mm whiteline an 21mm whiteline rear or the 23mm cusco front and 21mm cusco rear. Hmmmmm
KMT Tuned

The configuration you see is the way it is on both sides. 22mm Whiteline. Some bars only require one spacer. I guess you will have to experiment with it until you can get the end link to go vertical. That is the end result you want.

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

I did the front and rear with sways and endlinks all at once. Added the AVO braces for the rear. To tell you how the front sway affects the control/feel, I would be lying. The overall change with everything is dramatic. The RSB is where the difference comes from. The difference is immediate. Paired with a great set of tires and you will be very pleased. Very planted feel.

In my opinion, and I stress, In my opinion, the front only needs a slight upgrade. Hollow sway to a solid sway with a few more milimeters. The rear is where I would focus most of my attention. Whatever you go with on the rear I have to stress the need for the braces. I drove mine mildly without them for a few days. When the AVO braces came in and it came to install time, I found slightly twisted bushing brackets under the car. I upgraded to a paltry 20mm RSB. Night and day sir. Night and day. Check out the pic. 20mm WL rear sway/kartboy EL vs. stock sway and end links.

DSC_0016.thumb.jpg.8600d72112f165cf80b5e2a2506da985.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Could someone explain to me why I would want to bother with a front sway bar? With H&R sport springs and koni yellows, the car really doesn't roll very much. If I desire more oversteer (as always) I can reduce the front sway bar stiffness, or increase rear sway bar stiffness. Why would I increase both?

When you're cornering with a car that has the MacPherson strut setup, the camber likes to go positive. A bigger front sway bar keeps the nose flatter, limiting the camber change, and increases front grip. More front grip = less understeer. Oh, and the steering response is much quicker. I love my 25mm Tribeca front sway bar (paired with AVO 20mm rear sway bar).

• 6 months later...
Ya I just got new dunlops 235. Just ordered my kartboy endlinks and spacers today just waiting to make my damn mind up on what sways lol. Making my head spin .

I recently ordered and installed the whiteline RSB at hardest setting and everything else is crappy stock and the different was very noticeable. I would say get the brand that makes a solid bar instead of hollow. Incase you go balls to the wall and solid bar makes me feel more secure. I'm no expert but just a satisfied customer and now i feel safer speeding and swerving around traffic ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived