LegacyGT.com

2007 n/a subaru legacy motor blown

i got a 2008 legacy for parts...and got a engine and tranny still

Dude your post is in the wrong section, you dont have post count to sell anything to start with nor the required info.

Also you might want to site some usefull seller info no one is going to buy from a new member with zero feedback ;) once you are eligible to sell that is lol

My engine is on its way out as well. Just wondering if anyone can help me. I found a so called jdm engine. Don't care if it is or not but its a good deal, its real close to home and its got low miles with a warranty.:eek:

Now the engine doesn't run an egr system, can I bypass that with out throwing a code? I've seen it done on the ej20 and 22 engines so I was wondering.:iam:

My engine is on its way out as well. Just wondering if anyone can help me. I found a so called jdm engine. Don't care if it is or not but its a good deal, its real close to home and its got low miles with a warranty.:eek:

Now the engine doesn't run an egr system, can I bypass that with out throwing a code? I've seen it done on the ej20 and 22 engines so I was wondering.:iam:

Didn't your car just crack 100k miles? What happened to the engine???

Didn't your car just crack 100k miles? What happened to the engine???

I did I think I had a bad pick up. I pulled the oil pan, noticeable tiny silver gold flakes in oil and filter when I cut it open. I had plenty of oil btw. But the engine is knocking. My old car made the same noise which called for a new engine.:(

Archived