LegacyGT.com

98-01 2.5rs rear brakes on 97 legacy?

Rear svx brakes are apparently pretty good, and a direct swap with the brackets.

I seriously would like to do a brake swap on my l, the brakes on my car are on the verge of unsafe at speeds above 60, I'm thinking about just putting ob 2 pistons in the front at least. But 05 wrx 4/2 pot brakes would be ideal all the way around. Those coupled with stainless lines make for good stopping power. A friend with a Brighton wagon put some 05 wrx brakes on it and its stops on a dime smoothly.

Gees, what else do those tires do? I just bought kumho ecsta 4x 205/55/zr16 for my o2 wrx wheels..I'm not much of a fan of kumho, but they are a comfortable sticky tire, sidewalls are pretty stiff (tested them out after installation on a mountain road we got here, got a little sketchy at 70 mph on a downhill left turn) :)

But it took me about a mile to slow down...shitty ass brakes.

I've got an entire set of LGT take-offs available. You can have the front/rear set with the hubs and any other necessary component for $100 plus shipping. $50 for just the calipers and rotors.

Buy my stuff guys! I want to buy things for my Honda :D

I've got an entire set of LGT take-offs available. You can have the front/rear set with the hubs and any other necessary component for $100 plus shipping. $50 for just the calipers and rotors.

Buy my stuff guys! I want to buy things for my Honda :D

Saving up to get that sticker bombed mugen lip you saw on the list huh kenny!!:p

Hell no man! No body modifications for me. I think the lines of the car are just right, as is lol.

I want to upgrade my audio system, tint the windows, and get a catback exhaust. All after I get some new front tires and do all my 105k miles maintenance crap.

^^i was just messing with you, I know how all the little honda kiddies(not saying your a honda kiddie) love to sticker bomb their lip kits and body panels. Just gotta mess with you a bit since you plug your accord here sometimes.

You should see the ricey redneck Honda's around here....

Just... wow

One tried to race me the other day. I let him get about 5 car lengths ahead and then stomped him. I stomped a kid in his stock Mustang GT 5MT. He came up with some excuse the 4 times we ran. People... lol

my daughter is still complaining that she gets made fun of due to me doing a full engine swap in her civic hatchback and staying stock. like i want to give a teenager any excuse to think they could go fast.

i do have a ZC head that i want to marry with a d16 block eventually tho, i think id be able to give that car about 130ish HP without doing much more. 130 is pretty decent for the size the 3dr hatch is. not race fast, but not really stock slow either.

Dohc zc? That's a cool Japanese setup. They are neat little motors, run it on a y8 ecu you can open the fuel up a little more I liked my old little hondas too, its like KART racing for kiddos.

Those j30's don't play around they spin quite nicely in v-tec.

Dohc zc? That's a cool Japanese setup. They are neat little motors, run it on a y8 ecu you can open the fuel up a little more I liked my old little hondas too, its like KART racing for kiddos.

Those j30's don't play around they spin quite nicely in v-tec.

yup, dohc set up. and Y8 ecu is the plan as well. doing a 5mt swap at the same time i think. only problem with the whole thing is she will end up driving my legacy wagon during the work phase.

Archived