LegacyGT.com

Fitted Intercooler piping, couplings, and hardware?

WaspGT

I was contemplating upgrading the intercooler on my 05 LGT. Not sure if i want a bigger TMIC or if i want to take the FMIC plunge. If i go TMIC, whats a fairly inexpensive route? If i go FMIC i need to purchase a fitted piping kit... 8-$900 seems a little much any suggestions? Ive read quite A bit on both upgrades and I know all fingers point to FMIC for big power, but im only shooting for moderate and reliable for now.

...fixed

Wow, you are annoying!

Use the search, check the vendor subforums, don't reply to your own threads twice in 6 minutes just because a one line thought popped into your head and you just HAD to update us with it. Use the edit button or something, sheesh.

Wow, I'm sofaking annoying!

I use my "User CP" search engine to troll you, I always check the sub forums for your threads, don't reply to my stupid comments it's just because I have a crush on you and want to attempt to seduce you with my cheesy one liner's! I apologize, but these thoughts just pop into my head and I feel COMPELLED to update you with them. I should probably use the edit button or something to delete this before the whole forum knows I'm a creeper, sheesh.

-Fixed^

Asking questions, no matter how many, is a good way to attract useful comments and suggestions from reputable vendors and fellow owners... and of course, the occasional a**hole^:rolleyes:

So ask your questions properly after taking maybe 10-15 minutes to do some searching/reading and stop being so damn annoying. Try it! You'll get more useful posts and maybe stop getting "the occasional a**hole."

It's no wonder every single one of your threads devolves into a complete and utter pile of crap. It's really a pity LALGT was banned because of you.

Or are you one of those people that thinks attention of ANY kind, including bad attention, is still good? :rolleyes:

He wasn't banned because of me, Go back and read the thread you useless twat :lol: Not to mention he isn't banned any longer. If what I do is so annoying, then stop trolling me:rolleyes:

Again, wow.

Are you going to attempt to help me out here, or did you just come on the thread to insult me? Idea's on a piping kit, w/ out the intercooler. I already have one.

He wasn't banned because of me, Go back and read the thread you useless twat :lol: Not to mention he isn't banned any longer. If what I do is so annoying, then stop trolling me:rolleyes:
iNVAR is one of the more helpful and very knowledgable members in this community, and he has a good point. You are not adding any value to the forum by adding new threads with your mod of the week if they are on topics that have been covered well in existing threads. Once or twice is typically acceptable, do we really need this for each of your mod ideas though? I can think of 10 threads easily that answer your questions that are already in this subforum.

Forum etiquette is to search first. Otherwise you are clouding search results for people that use this site as a resource and typically your threads are overwhelmed with banter and due to this, any useful recommendations within require pages of skimming garbage.

Personal attacks are also unwarranted, which is the only reason I'm posting this with a quote. No one is trolling you. The suggestion is to use the forum as a tool - not to instigate more useless banter on topics that are beat to death.

Wow, I'm sofaking annoying!

I use my "User CP" search engine to troll you, I always check the sub forums for your threads, don't reply to my stupid comments it's just because I have a crush on you and want to attempt to seduce you with my cheesy one liner's! I apologize, but these thoughts just pop into my head and I feel COMPELLED to update you with them. I should probably use the edit button or something to delete this before the whole forum knows I'm a creeper, sheesh.

-Fixed^

Asking questions, no matter how many, is a good way to attract useful comments and suggestions from reputable vendors and fellow owners... and of course, the occasional a**hole^

I'm a useless twat. If I lifted a finger to help, I'd be making a liar out of you. We certainly can't have that happening.

WGT - there's a host of other threads that cover your topic completely. Please use the search engine to find what you're looking for, and post your question(s) in those threads.

And a strong suggestion: Find a way to be helpful and courteous to others. You'll find that goes a long way.

This thread is closed.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived