LegacyGT.com

Any other dealers giving free 3/36 maintenance (w/o coupon)?

When I picked up my Legacy GT Ltd. Wagon from Santa Cruz Subaru on Monday, I was surprised to hear that they were offering free 3/36 maintenance with my vehicle. The offer was good only at the dealership but it didn't require me to sign up for the maintenance coupon SOA has been mailing to select people. Over at Edmunds, someone who purchased their Legacy at another local dealership (Carlsen) also was given the same offer. Anyone else out there getting similar offers from their dealers upon delivery? I wonder if it's a dealer intiated offer of something SOA is pushing on a broader scale. Ken

I hope it's offered! :P I'm looking to buy at Carlsen - I've read on this forum that [color=green]Carlsen[/color] & [color=blue]Santa Cruz[/color] have top notch service. I'll call other local dealers to confirm this. I'll also post my results on the Bay Area forum.

I've called four dealers here in the Bay Area about this offer. Just like "bemani" said, Santa Cruz Subaru said yes. Second, Ron Price Subaru said yes. Also, Carlsen Subaru said yes, but only 'till this coming Sunday - it seems the salesman just wanted me to buy soon. Finally, Subaru of Fairfield is looking into it and the fleet manager will e-mail me on the results.

I bought my legacy over the 4th, and this deal wasn't mentioned at Steven Creek, might be just a dealership offer to get more business. I've been driving everyday for 2 weeks and have only seen 1 2005 legacy in the south bay.

Ken, that sounds like a sweet deal. A lot of the Aussie manufactures are offering similar deals here, it would be fantastic if a lot of the importers picked up on the same ideas. It may only cost a few thousand dollars over 3 yrs to service your car but for some that could be a deal winner.

[quote name='schoterson']I bought my legacy over the 4th, and this deal wasn't mentioned at Steven Creek, might be just a dealership offer to get more business. I've been driving everyday for 2 weeks and have only seen 1 2005 legacy in the south bay.[/quote] If you read the NASIOC forums, you'll see that Stevens Creek Subaru is one of the worst around. Maybe that's why... As for my checking around, Albany Subaru doesn't do it, and neither does Diablo Subaru.

Archived