LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT vs TL vs G35 ?

A good friend has a G35 (w/ sport package that isnt' available anymore), and it is a blast to drive. Funny thing is, we both think the other has the cooler car :p

But, I do love the LGT, and it certainly feels faster, plus I live in an area where I will need AWD.

The TL just doesn't do anything for me. So, blah.

I test drove a G35 and absolutely hated it. The fly-by-wire throttle had a mind of its own. The brakes were way overboosted and super grabby. And the exhaust sounded like someone had installed a resonated fart can that belonged on a riced-out Civic.

I checked out a TL, but didn't drive it. I'm not a fwd kind of guy. Looked very nice with the sport package.

But those are just my humble opinions..... :rolleyes:

Um.....

Exactly what are you looking for in your planned purchase?

Bang-for-buck performance?

Gadgets?

Planned upgrades or not?

AWD?

Budget?

You've gotta clue us in on what you're looking for and what you're working with, for us to be of any help at all....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Roomines and refinement are the key.

That's why I bought my LGT. I actually had the decision between those sedans you are evaluating and my one crazy idea of getting a GTO. The pontiac kicked the dust being that it is RWD, 2 door, and well...pontiac. G35 kicked the dust on the styling and price. TL kicked the dust on price and the backseat comfort (the girlfriend whined after the test drive).

Hope that helps.

Refinement and roominess - TL, I'd say.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived