LegacyGT.com

CNT DP Install

WaspGT

I think it was actually $425 shipped, but yeah something like that. I remember searching EBay and everywhere else online and not being able to get what i wanted (Invidia), for under $700 at the time. So i settled for the CNT after speaking to some rep on the horn. I knew if i waited prices would drop... that and i wasn't a member of LGT.com yet, either. I was impulsive... oh well, pipe still works great and im happy with it. Guess i could just chalk it up to the "customer will pay more to someone or something they like instead of merely toleratation", scenario? Although i think im just going to list it under www.impulsiveretarddecisionmaking.com

• Moderators
Some eBay seller had a nice steak & lobster dinner on wasp dime.

Yeah, no joke.

Wasp--lay off the ebay sellers, at least as your first resort. I still catch myself thinking I have a deal somewhere only to realize that contacting an on-site vendor via pm/email will get you a better price and better / equal service.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

well almost 30k on my CNT cat and still pretty healthy as far as i can tell, my bumper stays clean. I am looking to swap to a catless dp, or a DP with a cat in the lower section so that i can run my waste gate dump tube longer and down under the car.

I didnt actually buy the CNT on EBay, though. It was another company i found online. I think they listed it for under $400, which was cheap at the time, and then raped me on shipping. MF's!!!!

I agree. I bought a used invidia catless DP and a Magnaflow high flow cat and i'm going to weld it in so i don't have to worry about axle boots.

Having the cat so close to the turbo helps with warmup and emissions but if you buy a good cat you don't have to worry as much.

CNT and Invidia pipes can be interesting trying to get certain dump tubes around. Having the cat lower makes it FAR easier.

Well... sadly enough i'm not cranking out quite enough HP to constitute a dump pipe yet... but when i do, i'm sure the cat will annoy me, good call! :lol:

Had my CNT dp for a year now. The tight clearance to the halfshaft boot is the only thing I don't like about it. Does wrapping it make much of a difference? I guess this will be shaft #2 if it ends up cooking it.

And now all y'all got me worried about the cat. So far the rear bumper has stayed clean, the tips have been a bit on the black side long before I went with the CNT. Good reason to clean them, to be able to monitor cat efficiency I guess?

Mine fit like a glove and always thought it's a great looking piece of metal.

Archived