LegacyGT.com

Hey guys, i have a 2005 Lgt. auto. I already have an spt intake installed.with a catback exhaust. And i have an invidia uppipe waiting to be installed, a perrin inlet hosing, about to order a dp, invida with a high flo cat, unless someone has one used or cheaper than most stores. And be close in the Western MA area. Got a new pcv valve hosing along with a new pcv valve itself. new copper washers for the banjo bolts and gona have the mechanic take out the filter from the bolt. I was told i should get new o-rings for the TGVS. Went to the dealer for them and the parrts guy said its better not to touch them? idk, ill just get them and see what my mechanic says, BIG thanks to (Max Capacity) for all his advice help and time. Got the oem spark plugs that i'll have put in, along with a new 16g turbo from Godspeed. So guys if theres anything that i am missing, let me know. I dont want to waste anymore money for now, gots to take a break from all the extra hours i had to do to buy this stuff, Went with the 16g because i can keep most of the engine stock. Max capacity suggested i go with mike kinsman, tuning alliance, so planning on getting a tune from him once i get all this done with. I have a right front Axle boot leak. So i will prob get a new axle? anyone ever had this? I checked autozone they've got one for like 80, is that good? Are they any good from there?.

So yea that's it for now, hopefully i'll win the lotto or something and rebuild this baby real nice:) :cool:

Some guy said because of the boot leak, some dirt might have gotten into the axle? Better to replace it? Unfortunately i'm as bad with the cars as i am with winning the lotto, so i always have to ask around :/

Your choice. If it was the inner boot, make sure to clean off the DP. Grease may have been thrown onto it. Otherwise you will have an awesome burning grease smell.

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

Headers are a waste unless your looking for BIG HP.

The $80.00 axle is what I put in my wagon years ago. They work great.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived