LegacyGT.com

Anyone adding a boost gauge?

Throttlejockey

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='!S4'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='!S4']So, if you can't double post yourself, you double post other people's posts? I'm confused....[/quote][/quote][/quote] :lol: Good sport :)

[quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci'][quote name='JessterCPA'][quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci']This man is shameless haha In actuality though I'm not considering a boost guage until I actually mod the car to produce more boost then the boost gauge becomes somethign useful to me so I can see what the car is doing and check up on it.[/quote] Can't you use is as a simple diagnostic tool? If you realize that you are not getting proper boost, then you can look at fixing the problem.[/quote] Yes that helps but first you need to realize that boost is not where you expect it to be and thats why I think its helpful to have it once modded with extra boost. No you don't need it just a helpful little thing to have.[/quote] It's also good for monitoring spikes. A good EGT gauge should help if modded as well...

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='!S4'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='!S4']So, if you can't double post yourself, you double post other people's posts? I'm confused....[/quote][/quote][/quote] :lol: Good sport :)[/quote] Obviously some people get it, and some people...well...don't... :lol:

Archived