LegacyGT.com

XXR Thread

subiebeast22

Yeah you will definitly clear your brakes. Dont quote me but I think these will clear brembos. When I'm just driving regular I don't rub unless there is a pretty good bump. Idk how roads are in Wisconsin but in the northeast they suck. You will probably rub a lot if the LGT suspension is lower but they physically will fit. I can't have anybody in my back seat right now and I'm hoping to get a roll soon

Roads are pretty crappy, so you think go with 17's instead? I don't want to rub at all and if your rubbing with Spec B suspension I'm not gonna take the chance. Is the chrome black more grey in the sun? I'm still torn on flat black or chrome black. I want to black out my legacy this summer. Thanks for all your help too!

With 17 you probably won't rub but I'm not sure. It's more about the width if I had done an 8.25 instead of a 8.75 I might have gotten away with it. Your best bet would be to go with the 17 x 8.25 and I'm not sure what offset. If you want to look at chromium black wheel out mwm's car. He just posted in the low legacy thread and I think some of them were with his old set up (the 527's). No problem I try to help the best I can but I'm really new to all this to

Doesn't matter. They're still garbage wheels

Not this again..... This is just like the back and forth between DM and Mookz this is getting old quick I don't think there's one person on here who will say there a high quality wheel but as Subiechik stated above for like the 10th time there cheap and they have a great look for the money. I don't understand why there is so many useless redundant comments about this topic. Buy your high quality 3 piece rims or what ever it is you like and I'll by my cheap ones and when they crack or bend on me I'll buy another one cuz there inexpensive and I like the look. How does me saying rest assured no one can get the sites confused have anything to do with the quality of the wheel? Main point is Lafrienere I get that you don't like them but let it go man it's not that big of a deal

• 1 month later...
They look good on there. No fitment issues at all with those when you were lowered? I've been researching for about a month so far, and trying to narrow it down. I've heard wheel bearing issues with this low offset.

• 8 months later...

quick question about what I'm going to do

I plan on buying XXR 535 17x8.25 Flat Black +35mm offset

I have a set of tires that are 215/45 (toyo proxes 4 all season tires)

I'm wonder how well would these tires fit on the rims and also would this rub at all on the fenders (cars 1.5 inchs lower then stock) (Fender are roll)

(I'm a complete noob when it come to cars)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking at the XXR 530's 18x8.75 +33. Was thinking 225/40's and a roll...I'm on coilovers but would assume I'm gonna have to raise it up a bit...

Does this sound like I can get away with it? Still looking to avoid a pull.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/18/eja3ybu2.jpg

I'm going for something like this...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/18/2y5umu4y.jpg

(And yes I know this is an OBXT w/ OE flares)

• 7 months later...

Archived