LegacyGT.com

Leaking oil feed line..

I think for my injectors we lifted the manifold slightly in order to get the best clearances, its an easy swap, once things are out of the way, but a pita to get to that point.

Just think of it this way, now you'll be *Ready for the larger turbo when you get the itch... You're just planning ahead ;) Have fun!

Just think of it this way, now you'll be *Ready for the larger turbo when you get the itch... You're just planning ahead ;) Have fun!

That's all we need to know, your better off doing it now before the prices go up, :)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm surprised there isn't a write up on top feed install over here.. If I manage to figure it out maybe I will document it.

I'm okay with the bnr16g for now. Max you'll be happy to know I've dialed it down a bit to keep idc at 92-95%. I lost a bit of power but was able to make most of it back up with additional timing. I've got a mostly completed tune for now that seems to be knock free and making good power.

Still I'm not loving idc being so high and I'm leaving some power on the table for sure. I'd rather reclaim that power and run IDC closer to the mid 70s at 6600rpm. It's not ideal from a strictly hp to money standpoint no, but I will sleep better at night, especially in the winter.

Had I known I'd do injectors right away I might have gone for the 18/20g and might still in the future.

Yea, for a lot of us this is still a learning experience.

The important thing is keeping the tune safe, it's cheaper in the long run.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived