LegacyGT.com

Somethings not right, not getting close to target boost and rich

05sleeper

*More logs on post #4*

So I fixed my misfire and also fixed a leak coming from the BPV but noticed the PO had it on full hard so I loosened it a bit to get rid of the surge and the car runs sooo much smoother and actually wants to stay in boost between shifts rather then being super laggy but seams to have changed my learning values. I'm full bolt on minus bigger turbo and injectors. I'm protuned as well for 19psi. I can't seam to hit my target boost and running rich still (lc-1 reads mid-low 10's instead of the 11.1 it was tuned for) and from the looks of my a/f learning values I think I have an issue but I really don't know what they are supposed to be at. I've cleaned the MAF, replaced a/f sensor, I have no rear o2 sensor (was tuned without it). Hopefully someone can tell me some info from this log or any info on what else I should log. Thanks

Fixed misfire, Running Rich.csv

I have quite a bit of things that were supposed to log but I just did a quick third gear 3k to around 6k then stopped it but where is the fast poll option? And I'm using the access port to log so what would the learning view be? When i get out of training today I'll look at it again.

Here's 2 runs I did one day apart from each other and whats weird is the second one is running the correct AFR's that I was tuned for but still a little short of target boost and the first run is rich. Look at the learning values? I don't understand how it runs like this in Dallas but ALWAYS rich in Austin when everyone I've talked to that got tuned in Dallas doesn't have any issue coming back due to elevation or what not. And the hot and cold weather doesn't change a thing, it's got a mind of it's own and its finally starting to pissing me off.

datalog2.csv

Correct afr's, little shy of target boost.csv

So don't have any logs yet but I had a suspicion that my Bpv hose was leaking from where it mounted to the inlet so I has a buddy who had a smoke machine and we hooked it up and sure enough it's pouring smoke out of that connection point. Good thing I have my nice silicone Bpv hose so I can put that on and clamp it. That was no doubt a cause to my rich issue now for the target boost. I was watching iat and if I sit to long it gets up to 153 degrees and when I try to boost it def hits lower so hopefully that's why and I just need to start weighing my options of front mount or not lol. I'll install the hose this weekend and reset ecu and let it learn again and see where that puts me, hopefully that will be the end of my gremlin

Archived