LegacyGT.com

If its blue is it like a light blue? And I don't think it's the head gaskets cuz I just got a new engine with new heads not that long ago

Even still it could be the head gaskets sometimes they just go for no reason also new motor does not mean that it will not burn oil or anything like that so u just have to look at the smoke carefully and see if it is white or tinted blue

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If your pcv valve is clogged it wont let it vent and you'll get some mild blow by. If you see any seepage from the 2 breather lines on the valve cover it may be a clogged pcv.

As with valve seals it slows as the engine heats up to operating temperature and small tolerances expand and seal.

You got to narrow the problem down, think about where oil goes and where its contained. Oil goes throughout the motor, is contained to where its supposed to be by some thin gaskets, ingenuity and some rubber bits. You could have a 3 dollar pcv that is stuck all the way to piston rings letting some into the combustion chamber. Check your spark plugs out, they can tell you a lot about your motors health.

Archived