LegacyGT.com

EFi logics

lgtvf52

Hey guys once I am done putting everything back together I an probably looking to tune my leggy again, I'm thinking about going to a tuner that I was recommended (efi logics in Connecticut) and I was just curious if anyone else on here has had any prior experience with these guys and what's your feed back?

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They are right around the corner from where I work. While I haven't gotten tuned there they have done a fair amount of maintenance work on my 05 wagon. Super friendly guys and very easy/honest to talk to. There are probably cheaper places out there but you get what you pay for and at EFI that's some of the best service in the business. I'd have no problems about having them tune my car.

They are right around the corner from where I work. While I haven't gotten tuned there they have done a fair amount of maintenance work on my 05 wagon. Super friendly guys and very easy/honest to talk to. There are probably cheaper places out there but you get what you pay for and at EFI that's some of the best service in the business. I'd have no problems about having them tune my car.

Great I have heard quite a bit of good things about them and their tuning prices aren't very expensive but just wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with them and thank you for the reply! Glad to hear your experience with them

Had mine tuned by Chris (R.I.P.) when he was there. He was a great tuner. Now that he's gone I don't know who's tuning for them. Not sure they have an "inhouse" tuner yet? Best to check it out.

Had mine tuned by Chris (R.I.P.) when he was there. He was a great tuner. Now that he's gone I don't know who's tuning for them. Not sure they have an "inhouse" tuner yet? Best to check it out.

Great to hear another good experience and I will be sure to check it out thanks!

Great shop! Chris was fantastic. Lance Lucas who filled in for some time was awesome, and now I hear only good things about Mike Boti. The entire team; Pete. Rob, Joe, & Jack are excellent to work with and talk to. Ive spent quite a few days at what I call Camp EFI when I have gotten work done.

Same here as with Big Bopper. A few of us entrusted EFI (teamed with Cobb) with breaking the gear independent map definitions for the 5th gen dual avcs set up and delivering a great stage I tune. Went back to EFI for the first stage II tune. Great shop. Give Pete a call and ask questions.

Yeah they did wonderful work on my 04 fxt and then I got my11 LGT tuned to stage 2 then brought my08 STi up to have it stage 2. I'm sure that if I do get the new fxt that I would have them tune it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived