LegacyGT.com

Raced a GIRL today!!!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Just a tad pretentious don't ya think?

Didn't you know that Keefe is superior in almost every way known to man? :lol:

hey, my girl can almost out-drive me, works on cars and enjoys it just as much as me, she shoots guns for fun, and definitely can out drink me.. Im just waiting for her to make more money than I can. That's a girl worth having ;)

Keefe

lol. well then you can tell my husband he's scored the jack pot. :p

because i make a lot more money than him, drive the faster car (i will never let him have a faster car than me), work on the cars (because he's usually too scared to do it himself) except for oil changes (that's his job). as far as being the better driver? i don't know about that..... no accidents as of yet other than people running into my truck 3 yrs ago. we drive very differently and i drive (now with gas prices being so damn high) quite "slow" for me. occassionally i do have to kick it up a notch and play with that turbo i bought.

and girls NOT racing? i know several girls that race their cars! street racing perhaps not too much, but taking it to the tracks, autox, etc sure. i've done a little street racing myself. i've even had little honda ricers pull up next to me wanting to race (pre-LGT). i just looked over, and left them in my dust to read my dark red reflective (just in case it's dark outside):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2003%20Pontiac%20VIbe%20GT/ed279bf0.jpg

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

lol. well then you can tell my husband he's scored the jack pot. :p

because i make a lot more money than him, drive the faster car (i will never let him have a faster car than me), work on the cars (because he's usually too scared to do it himself) except for oil changes (that's his job). as far as being the better driver? i don't know about that..... no accidents as of yet other than people running into my truck 3 yrs ago. we drive very differently and i drive (now with gas prices being so damn high) quite "slow" for me. occassionally i do have to kick it up a notch and play with that turbo i bought.

and girls NOT racing? i know several girls that race their cars! street racing perhaps not too much, but taking it to the tracks, autox, etc sure. i've done a little street racing myself. i've even had little honda ricers pull up next to me wanting to race (pre-LGT). i just looked over, and left them in my dust to read my dark red reflective (just in case it's dark outside):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2003%20Pontiac%20VIbe%20GT/ed279bf0.jpg

and now you are cool in my book! :cool: one more woman to justify points with me!

Kenda :dm:

hey, my girl can almost out-drive me, works on cars and enjoys it just as much as me, she shoots guns for fun, and definitely can out drink me.. Im just waiting for her to make more money than I can. That's a girl worth having ;)

Keefe

Awh Baby stop..You make me blush! :redface:

:p

~Kelly

Now you all done-did-it :p now you got Kelly all posting up in here too! :D make that 5 girls in LGT.com

Keefe

lmao! come on! there's got to be more than just 5???

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Wow, now I know what harsh words you were talking about Keefe...I sort of forgot about this thread and got caught up just now. Well, believe what you will but you sure made a lot of assumptions about me. You're right it wasn't technically a race, just a little fun off the line, but jeeze with the comment about me making up my own reality and being afraid of turns and whatnot, well, unfounded to say the least.

Themute with the gas comment, well, 2 threads in 2 days I guess I had that coming, but believe it or not I rarely do this, just 2 srt's in 2 days that got me going...but with the sexist comment, I didn't think there was anything sexist about my post, but the women of LGT.com may certainly correct me (and please do). I was impressed because of the attractive girl in the fast car and I thought I'd make a fun story about it. I'm sorry but most of the girls I know don't share that interest with me and I thought it was thread-worthy. I'm just as excited when I find girls who share any other interest with me.

But really, I take sexism extremely seriously and I sincerely hope I have not offended any of the women here.

Weston

Well, just to make it official. Welcome 04turbogurl!!!!:dm: No offense, just keeping things consistent (in this thread, at least). And with that, I believe I covered everyone (the ladies). *rides of into the sunset in his LGT planning future suspension mods and driving classes*:D
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Welcome 04turbogurl !

:)

I keep telling Keefe how lucky he is - my wifey is definitely not in to cars at all. Heck, she even tries to sabotage my GT4 time! :p

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived