LegacyGT.com

An 09 OBXT DBM Photo Journal

FutureFicus

You can’t appreciate how big those tires are in pictures. You have to see it in person.

Yeah I’m really enjoying this new wheel setup, it so much more fun to drive now. Do it do it!

It was great to meet you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I see you used Koni inserts + LGT wagon springs up front, but am curious if you used Koni or OEM LGT shocks for the rear, with your Outback springs? Your ride height and stance is exactly what I want for where I live, including the wheel and tire setup as well. Nailed it.

Any information you can provide would be tremendously helpful. I was full steam ahead on getting Bilstein B6 front and rear with springs being unknown until I came across the massive Koni insert thread. Now I have no clue what to do LOL.

I see you used Koni inserts + LGT wagon springs up front, but am curious if you used Koni or OEM LGT shocks for the rear, with your Outback springs? Your ride height and stance is exactly what I want for where I live, including the wheel and tire setup as well. Nailed it.

Any information you can provide would be tremendously helpful. I was full steam ahead on getting Bilstein B6 front and rear with springs being unknown until I came across the massive Koni insert thread. Now I have no clue what to do LOL.

Hey there! Been along time since I’ve been on the boards but got your message. I went full Koni front and back with LGT springs up front and used the stock OBXT springs in the rear. Loved the ride. I liked running 245/45 on the 18s too. The second set of tires were a lower profile tire forgot the size, didn’t like it as much.

I’ve since lifted the car with the ADF kit and am now on KYBs and stock springs, but might be getting rid of the car at this point.

f403f2d336f4ee29ce71f09606ded23c.jpg

I still have the Konis, if interested in a used set I’d be open to letting them go for just the cost of mailing them out to you. I can snap some photos later. Might have the springs too, just no top hats.

Hey there! Been along time since I’ve been on the boards but got your message. I went full Koni front and back with LGT springs up front and used the stock OBXT springs in the rear. Loved the ride. I liked running 245/45 on the 18s too. The second set of tires were a lower profile tire forgot the size, didn’t like it as much.

I’ve since lifted the car with the ADF kit and am now on KYBs and stock springs, but might be getting rid of the car at this point.

f403f2d336f4ee29ce71f09606ded23c.jpg

I still have the Konis, if interested in a used set I’d be open to letting them go for just the cost of mailing them out to you. I can snap some photos later. Might have the springs too, just no top hats.

I sent you a Tapatalk PM, since it looks like you don’t accept PMs through the forum.