LegacyGT.com

Subaru noob looking for a legacy wagon prefer a limited with no leather.

Anyway, I found one with leather obviously but I'm wondering what I should know about it.

It is 10k with 80k miles, 5 spd.

Sorry guys, my wife was just going on about how bad leather is, I personally don't care one way or the other.

Can you guys tell me about the NA legacy wagon? decent to drive or painfully slow?

Thanks

Aaron

you are going to need to be more specific if you want help. if it has leather and you don't want leather than don't buy it:confused::spin:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• I Donated Too
Anyway, I found one with leather obviously but I'm wondering what I should know about it.

It is 10k with 80k miles, 5 spd.

Thanks

Aaron

sounds like you got it all figured out! /thread

I edited, sorry I need to review my posts better before I actually put them up.

This is what I'm looking at:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2014&zip=55434&photosOnly=true&sellerTypes=b&transmissionCode=MAN&maxPrice=13000&transmissionCodes=MAN&mmt=[sUB[LEGACY[]][]]&featureCodes=6&modelCode1=LEGACY&showcaseOwnerId=1150898&makeCode1=SUB&startYear=2002&searchRadius=0&bodyStyleCodes=WAGON&listingId=337837379&listingIndex=4&Log=0

I'm just worried that it will be painfully slow to drive like my '00 civic, but I am in the need of something bigger, awd, and gets decent mpg.

Not painfully slow, but not fast. If what you need is something bigger with AWD and decent gas mileage you have very limited choices. Your link is borked though. 5th gen ('10 and newer) is going to have your most room.

Archived