LegacyGT.com

Just wrecked my 05 LGT LTD

Lot of questionable advice on here. Try recovering what you can from the other insurance companies. You may want to hire representation. Looking at those damages you'll need to get out your checkbook. I'd say at least 6k if they don't find any hidden damages. More like 9k if there is hidden. That's for a proper fix. Get a few estimates and request they use lkq parts. (Like kind and quality, not necessarily OEM).

I've handled commercial auto liability claims for the past 3 years for a major insurance company. PM if you have any questions, that goes for anyone on here if you have any questions PM me at any time and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

All content of this post is for entertainment purposes and is not to be construed in any way as legal advice.

Brought to you by Pfizer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lot of questionable advice on here. Try recovering what you can from the other insurance companies. You may want to hire representation. Looking at those damages you'll need to get out your checkbook. I'd say at least 6k if they don't find any hidden damages. More like 9k if there is hidden. That's for a proper fix. Get a few estimates and request they use lkq parts. (Like kind and quality, not necessarily OEM).

I've handled commercial auto liability claims for the past 3 years for a major insurance company. PM if you have any questions, that goes for anyone on here if you have any questions PM me at any time and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

All content of this post is for entertainment purposes and is not to be construed in any way as legal advice.

I'll pm you if I need anything. Thanks a lot!

Lot of questionable advice on here. Try recovering what you can from the other insurance companies. You may want to hire representation.

I've handled commercial auto liability claims for the past 3 years for a major insurance company.

Get representation for property damage? When the OP is at fault?

Not sure if you read the description of what happened, but you should know that attorneys don't represent people for PD claims.

OP, as I mentioned earlier, your only obligation in any of this at this point is to tell your side of the story and let your adjuster take care of it. Don't waste your time chasing your tail trying to get someone else to pay for your damage.

Some attorneys do, depends on their desperation. I've gotten attorneys on $500 bs claims before. It definitely does happen.

It can be argued that the other vehicles created an unsafe road condition and contributed to the accident. It depends on the state he's in on whether he'd be barred from recovery. It would have to be a pure comparative state. If he lives in a contributory or modified 50/50 negligence state he'd be hosed. Thanks for the flame though. He's in KC so if that's on the Missouri side then it would be pure comparative.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Archived