LegacyGT.com

Help!!!! Manifold question

will the 00-04 6 cylinder metal manifold fit for the 2008 3.0r. i wanna order one and get it ported but i wanna make sure itll fit

Yes and not sure. The EZ30R is in the '03-'09 Legacy/OB and the 05-08 Tribeca. The manifold sections for the earlier EZ30Rs (03-05) are the same as they are for the '06-'09 3.0R. The only issue I see is that the manifolds are big pieces with integrated cats (3 total):eek: You might be better off making a manifold than porting the OEM. Granted both option will cost $$$$.

There is a H6 owner in this section that did something similar or wanted something similar and ended up buying a set or having them made. I cant think of it at the moment. But search for "H6 headers" for EZ Headers etc

Thank you! I appreciate your guy's input. & i was talking about the intake manifold, my apologies for not specifying which manifold i was talking about. I may not be keeping this car now though lol. i may be getting a 05 LGT & a 04 triumph daytona 600 for the price of my legacy lol

Archived