LegacyGT.com

my stock 08 gt ran a 13.5 @101.2

lol i haz lowering springs too. it's just stock power with the spare tire removed.

some kid i know told me that his friend in a stock hawkeye sti, ran a 12.6. i was ready to call his bluff, but now i believe it for sure.

I ran 12.8 in my hawkeye and it was stage 2 with protune with a 1.6xx 60'. Highly doubt he ran a 12.6 completely stock.

Thats a pretty high trap speed for stock, congrats. If you could get that 60' down a little, you could run lower 13's.

lol with my bald tires? i'm changing transmission fluid before i go back.

as for the sti time, car and driver recorded a 12.9 in a stock sti. edmunds got a 13.4

this guy that ran the alleged 12.6 was "stock with open downpipe." as i said before, i have no proof of that, but i beat the hell out of edmunds' 14.1. i wish they would post the whole slip instead of just time and trap. i want to see their 60'

lol with my bald tires? i'm changing transmission fluid before i go back.

as for the sti time, car and driver recorded a 12.9 in a stock sti. edmunds got a 13.4

this guy that ran the alleged 12.6 was "stock with open downpipe." as i said before, i have no proof of that, but i beat the hell out of edmunds' 14.1. i wish they would post the whole slip instead of just time and trap. i want to see their 60'

There was some dude that allegedly ran a 12.8 in a Bone stock '09 WRX over on the "other" forum. He was an older guy who raced mustangs and had a lot of experience under his belt.

There was some dude that allegedly ran a 12.8 in a Bone stock '09 WRX over on the "other" forum. He was an older guy who raced mustangs and had a lot of experience under his belt.

now that! is a little unbelievable. he must have had a .9s 60'!! was there a slip? if you ran a time like that stock, then there's no way he would just throw it away

• 3 weeks later...

Archived