LegacyGT.com

MRLancasters Legacy TS Conversion

I just bought a 19mm rear sway bar. Curious how much of a difference it will be.

I think most people who updated to a thicker rear sway bar noticed a difference right away. Going in and out of turns, the car felt more planted at least for me.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youll feel it. I had that setup before.

Stock 2010 front, 19mm rear, then Stock 2013 front and 19mm rear.

Its good, but with other suspension upgrades, the 2015 wrx 21mm would be better or a Whiteline 22mm adjustable set to 21mm.

Then again, your stock front may not be 26mm, so a 19mm or the 2015 wrx oem 21mm will likely be well balanced. For the 26mm front fsb, 19mm isnt perfectly matched...

but still light years better than the puny oem 16mm rear.

This will help to... looks like going 16-19mm results in 99% increase in stiffness (lol)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5233003&postcount=19189

Edited by Perscitus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fog lights arrived and should be installed this weekend. Another update is that I will be looking into possibly running a 2015 Honda Odyssey wiper arm on the Legacy for the rear glass since it is a lower profile than the 5th gen sedan wiper. Due to not wanting to deal with importing a wiper motor at the moment, I may possibly be ordering the Outback rear wiper motor and getting a shop to make a custom mounting bracket. All I need to order now is the Outback wiper switch stalk. If the Odyssey blade is a close enough length I will go ahead and purchase that as well.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k115/T-Ho_man/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-honda-odyssey-rear-view_9851_119_640x480_zpsyeimwxjo.jpg

Edited by MRLancaster