LegacyGT.com

Summer tire search

Based on your thread title, I'm inclined to think you are looking for summer tires, yes? If so, the Kumho SPT is a very affordable summer performance tire. If it's all seasons you are looking for, Kumho ASX (if available in your size) or the 4X (which replaces the ASX) is a good choice.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

I had SPTs on my previous car. I never liked them much. They got pretty slick in the rain and were not that grippy on dry days.

Also I don't think you'll find much selection for the stock size on your OB. If you change up to 17s you'll have more to choose from.

What tires are on your car currently?

Based on your thread title, I'm inclined to think you are looking for summer tires, yes? If so, the Kumho SPT is a very affordable summer performance tire. If it's all seasons you are looking for, Kumho ASX (if available in your size) or the 4X (which replaces the ASX) is a good choice.

My local tire guy said he thought that Kumho was going to be replacing the 4X soon. Took it off my list since I didn't want to get stuck trying to find a matching tire down the road if I had a blowout. Take this comment for what it's worth - certainly not confirmed.

My local tire guy said he thought that Kumho was going to be replacing the 4X soon. Took it off my list since I didn't want to get stuck trying to find a matching tire down the road if I had a blowout. Take this comment for what it's worth - certainly not confirmed.

That is interesting since the 4X just came out late last year to replace the ASX. I'd be surprised if they killed the line off that quickly, but stranger things have happened.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

Archived