LegacyGT.com

Did i mention that installing Polyurethane bushings blows D#%! ???

So after some forum banter and bickering, i decided to go with Whiteline Polyurethane bushings for my LGT. I replaced the front CAB, Sway bar bushings F&R, Sway bar endlinks F&R, and the Trailing arm bushings. All the factory bushings were "fuct", so i couldnt press them. I had to torch the shite out of all of them. Fun Fun. The trailing arm bushings were the worst. I had to take apart the entire ass-end of the car just to get the arms out in order to torch and replace them. On the other hand, the Whitline bushings all went in like butter... awesome quality.

While i was balls deep in the LGT undercarriage it gave me another chance to look her over to see what else needed to be replaced... other bushings, parts, hardware, etc. "Project Car 101":spin:

I chose Moog for my Sway bar endlinks because not only are they extraordinarily tough to break, but they come with a LIFETIME warranty... not to mention for a front and rear package it only cost me $100! Look at the difference... its ridiculous:eek:

798640849_photo(5).JPG.764c2ed1bf705220eff97abbf5fe6681.JPG

793328189_photo(6).JPG.6172738b3af9e7af15e9c3c8b0ec4b70.JPG

I have a couple more pics but im sure you get the picture. I dont have pics of the trailing arm install because i would have smashed my efn phone. There was a lot of swearing and throwing things involved.:spin:

Archived