LegacyGT.com

Accessport Problem-Can't upload map on '05

Trying to upload a photo of mine to the site.

Get rid of those yellow wires, splice that pink wire back together and you should be back to stock.

Here are mine.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/DSCN5151_zpsca9db2a6.jpg

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Did you manage to trace where those yellow wires went off to? I didn't see them in the pic of the fuse panel with the added button. Flipapotimus was right. They should go to a switch that the previous owner added (just not the one you took a pic of) to get in and out of test mode quickly. They must have been using trial and error engine mapping...yay.

Did you manage to trace where those yellow wires went off to? I didn't see them in the pic of the fuse panel with the added button. Flipapotimus was right. They should go to a switch that the previous owner added (just not the one you took a pic of) to get in and out of test mode quickly. They must have been using trial and error engine mapping...yay.

From what I remember from the photo's, didn't both yellow wires come from the pink wire ?

To have a switch to change maps, one of the yellow wires would have to come from the blue wire. Right ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

I haven't been able to find a switch anywhere, but now I am getting a code thrown for P0245 turbo wastegate solenoid A low. I can't seem to clear it with the accessport.

Any suggestions would be awesome, I searched but there doesn't seem to be much available for help.

I'm guessing yes, contact a tuner, I use http://www.tuningalliance.com contact Mike through his web page or from his link inthe Vendor Forum here.

You can tell him I sent you.

Your welcome, if he can help you out, remember him next time you want to upgrade your car. He can get most anything like most of the other guy's on here.

You have an EWG with stock turbo? :confused:

I am learning that apparently that is strange, I bought it like that...Will that do damage to my car until I want to put a bigger turbo on?

I talked with Mike at tuningalliance and he is going to do an e tune for me. So hopefully we can get this thing running proper.

• I Donated
I am learning that apparently that is strange, I bought it like that...Will that do damage to my car until I want to put a bigger turbo on?

Not if you are tuned properly for it. You sure you have an EWG? Some people get confused because the actuator arm is external, but the WG is really inside the turbine housing.

I am 99.9% it is external (hopefully the noise isn't something else). The person who sold me the car said it was, which I thought was a good thing, here is the pic of it.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/qsmgto13/2005%20Legacy%20GT/1b91847e-67ba-4db8-895e-5dc112523ece_zps472e2017.jpg

Archived