LegacyGT.com

Anniversary soon!

I had this message in the last 2 weeks and I have my ride for 2 months now. Seems today is the day!

What's the catch? Easter egg from Subaru?

Do I fill her up with Supreme 94 octane gas and bubbles will come out the exhaust? lol

annivlegacy.jpg.a92e8da8fa6b21c9796706bd1521af52.jpg

• 11 months later...
Resurrecting this, since other than the jokes, it remains unresolved. I got the exact same "Anniversary soon" message today, but mine was some date in April. Last I checked April isn't even "soon" (in my book at least). Went through the Nav to see if there was an old reminder/calendar entry set, but couldn't find anything obvious. What gives?

IIRC you can program in dates for birthdays/anniversaries and it will give you a reminder. Probably something saved in there from a previous owner. If you look in your user manual there should be some description about it or how to delete it.

FYI. The manual says the clock is set by the navigation (GPS), but it does not set the date. I guess mine was way off from my last battery disconnect, so I had to re-set it. I also cleared the dates.

Man, this is a totally useless feature. Seems like it would be better to set maintenance reminders than birthdays or anniversaries. The tech in this car is starting to show it's age. Good thing it's a whole lot more fun to drive than most modern cars! Turbo + MT = Fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived