LegacyGT.com

BRZ Convertible on the way? FR-S vert content inside

StoplightAssassin

Well, all the Automotive journals are trying hard to whip up a frenzy over this car but we all have to realize that it is still a CONCEPT car that is being introduced at the Geneva Motor Show...

It's about as likely that you are going to see this anytime soon as a production car available for purchase on your dealers showroom floor as you will be able to go out and purchase a 350hp Subaru "Advanced Tourer"...

That being said - keep your eye open for a FB 1.8 T....

True. What a sad state of affairs.

So your logic is that it's bad because it's sold as an automatic convertible without any regard for the fact that if Subaru does well it means they can invest into other models and projects?

:rolleyes: Right; it's so sad. So depressing is the state of mind older generation of enthusiasts seem to have these days. Ever heard of progressive thinking?

So your logic is that it's bad because it's sold as an automatic convertible without any regard for the fact that if Subaru does well it means they can invest into other models and projects?

:rolleyes: Right; it's so sad. So depressing is the state of mind older generation of enthusiasts seem to have these days. Ever heard of progressive thinking?

Whoa? Older generation of enthusiasts?

I've read tons of lame excuses why so called enthusiasts choose to drive an auto (wife, traffic, car wasn't on the lot, omg dmg is faastah, etc) but this one takes the cake. Progressive thinking apparently now means the highest order of incompetence and laziness. :spin:

Probably because the "younger generation" could not lay off their effin' smartphone while driving not to mention rowing their own gears is too much for their feeble muscles and minds. Yes, it's really sad. :(

First they make a rwd ...and now a convertible. What happened to the subaru we've come to know and love...:confused:

Not sure if sarcasm? :rolleyes:

If it's a manual top, or a lightweight aluminum hard top that doesnt add much weight (remove the rear seats and you'd lose even more weight) it could make for a very fun miata/s2000 competitor.

I dunno, I'd say a trip to the local community college or university would show that there are still quite a few youths into cars.

+1. I'm always surprised. Some of the ricers or sports cars in the parking lot have women stepping out of the driver's seat. I always expect a poser/gangster, lol. :spin: Those spoilers and ricer wings, jeez. Half the modified Civics around here have women driving them with loud exhaust notes for some reason.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived