LegacyGT.com

Avg. MPG

I average 23.5 on my daily commute (a highway type road with many lights).

I got 33.5 on a 70mph road trip i made last week, I was trying very hard to save mileage just to see how much I could get... like by accelerating down hills and not so much up hills, no cruise control because it's not designed to get the best mileage.

my car has 2200K miles

...my car has 2200K miles

:eek: :eek:

That's a typo, right?

2200K = 2,200,000 miles ! :D

I know Scoobys last a long, long time, but that's a lotta miles, especially for an '05 ! :p

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

TSI WRX....my last oil change and filter change was 2 weeks ago....tire pressure is checked about every week....and its not even the heat factor....but could the humidity be doin it? ....when u step outside in jersey its like jumpin in a pool.....within 20 seconds u'r eyes are burning from sweat fallin into them

KayGT,

I know what you mean about humidity - we're having very ugly days here in Cleveland, Ohio, too. :(

Not certain, though, how that affects fuel economy.

Good to hear that you definitely have all of your other bases covered, though! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Edit-- BTW, I just went the AP stage 1 route, and the work that Cobb has done with the throttle tip in has taken a lot of touchiness out of the throttle.

you have to taunt me don't you... :p

Unilat - Heya Good Neighbor,

LOL, forget the chart (impressive, to say the least, BTW!) - let's talk about you in that Lambo!

:)

A buddy of mine's - I posted an impression after my first ride / drive in it here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8798&highlight=lamborghini

It makes the Legacy seem like soft fuzzy little bunny of a car...:D

A buddy of mine's - I posted an impression after my first ride / drive in it here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8798&highlight=lamborghini

It makes the Legacy seem like soft fuzzy little bunny of a car...:D

ROFL. :lol: That was a riot of a post - well done!

I'm highly jealous.....not so much of getting to drive that beast (as I would have soiled my pants at the, er, "stress"), but more so that you got a blast of a quick ride with all 12 (or 9?) cylinders screaming.

Thanks for pointing me there, good neighbor.

Archived