LegacyGT.com

Hello from Houston!

Well, I held out long enough while researching this site and setting myself up for a great deal. I bought an 05 LGT/ 5MT/ Regal Blue Pearl/ Taupe Saturday! :dm: And that's exactly what I look like, too. A big headed, cheesey smiling new Subie owner!

Holla, I mean honk if you see me. Dickinson Subaru is GREAT!

Sedan. I really wanted the Atlantic Blue/ Taupe since I like the diff schemes that color shows during the day and night. But I favored the darker blue since my 99 Accord was one of those "rare" dark velvet blue/ lapis. Someone last week had posted pics of their RBP and I knew that was it! It's a sick color ...

I've seen ONE LGT on the road in Houston since the car's release. Silver with killer rims down in Stafford. The car really is anonymous which I like. I was asked, "Is that a Daewoo?" And the other is, "Who makes Subaru?" What I really want to know is more about Subarus - maintenance, problems I should expect since the turbo creates so much heat, what effect does that have on the engine (belts, hoses, etc) long-term?

I've seen ONE LGT on the road in Houston since the car's release. Silver with killer rims down in Stafford. The car really is anonymous which I like. I was asked, "Is that a Daewoo?" And the other is, "Who makes Subaru?" What I really want to know is more about Subarus - maintenance, problems I should expect since the turbo creates so much heat, what effect does that have on the engine (belts, hoses, etc) long-term?

The modern turbocharged engine is quite durable actually. You shouldn't have problems with the thnigs you listed for sure.

Archived