LegacyGT.com

BAL light - instrument

There is a BAL light that randomly comes on while driving and even when parked. I do not have any idea what this is, I have searched google,bing,nasoic, and lgt forum, and nothing yet to be found. I assume it means balance? Or? It doesn't make any performance difference as far as I can tell. I checked the factory book but it doesn't even mention what that light indicates. The vehicle is a 07 lgt 5mt

It's not that everyone is being dick's it's that we have never heard of a BAL light. Pleas try and get a picture or take a picture of the location of said light. Or even a video of it since taking a picture would be harder to get since it's random.

well i feel really stupid, and now really notice that i need a eye prescription. The light that i was seeing from the driver seat was actually BAL then when my face was 5" away it was actually DRL. And now it makes sense as to why its intermittent, sorry

well i feel really stupid, and now really notice that i need a eye prescription. The light that i was seeing from the driver seat was actually BAL then when my face was 5" away it was actually DRL. And now it makes sense as to why its intermittent, sorry

:lol:

It happens. Welcome to the forum!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived