LegacyGT.com

Spec B acting strange

awwrxwgn

• I Donated
It doesn't have to make sense. I presented the information that is available from Subaru. If you only disagree because it doesn't make sense to you, then I do not know what to tell you. Not everything makes sense, it's part of life. Get used to it.

Apparently, you are incapable of comprehending the difference between "that doesn't make sense" and "there's no way that could be true." :lol:

Hint: I said the first one, not the second one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulton, you're the one that doesn't make any sense now.

+1 to what BJW said. If you only disagree because it doesn't make sense, then gg. Making sense doesn't matter in dealing with warranty work, only what is on paper.

HINT: BJW was referring to the first one, not the second one.

• I Donated
Fulton, you're the one that doesn't make any sense now.

+1 to what BJW said. If you only disagree because it doesn't make sense, then gg. Making sense doesn't matter in dealing with warranty work, only what is on paper.

HINT: BJW was referring to the first one, not the second one.

I'm not disagreeing with you or BJW that the turbo is not covered under the new-car powertrain warranty. That fact is abundantly clear. I'm simply saying it doesn't make any sense to not be covered when it is covered under the CPO one, and I'm wondering what justification Subaru has for that difference. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

dropping the car off on Wednesday night, hopefully it will be fixed by Thursday afternoon. I guess it's nice to find a dealer with a service manager that is informative and easy to work with.

So what did they say the problem was? And is it covered under warranty?

Not positive, but I believe your issue could be a wheel sensor. Not an expensive fix. Water or a hard bump can mess them up. You can replace it yourself but you gotta know what wheel sensor it is. Again, not positive, but that is how a car acts with a faukty wheel sensor.

Archived