LegacyGT.com

August rebates/cash incentives?

The best quote I got was 26,100 for a limited 5mt wagon and that vehicle had been on the lot for about a year. As far as I know you can not combine special APR with rebates, its one or the other. Your offer looks like a good deal to me.

Picked up a Limited GT Sedan, Manual trans., Subwoofer/Amp, Armrest Ext., Perimeter Alarm Upgrade, Auto Dimming Mirror/Compass w/Homelink, and tinted windows Monday night for $26.3 out the door. Helps when '06's are on the lot.

Picked up a Limited GT Sedan, Manual trans., Subwoofer/Amp, Armrest Ext., Perimeter Alarm Upgrade, Auto Dimming Mirror/Compass w/Homelink, and tinted windows Monday night for $26.3 out the door. Helps when '06's are on the lot.

Thanks. BTW - it would help if you can state the price of the car only.... Taxes and reg and dealer installed options are going to vary from car to car and state to state. For instance, in NH, they would have taken you for $1K for those options.

:)

Thanks. BTW - it would help if you can state the price of the car only.... Taxes and reg and dealer installed options are going to vary from car to car and state to state. For instance, in NH, they would have taken you for $1K for those options.

:)

I just recently moved to NH and am getting serious about picking up an '05. What do you mean by the "$1K/options" statement?

Thanks,

Addison

I'm in Keene, NH and am looking at an '05 LGT Wagon w/5EAT. From just a test drive and a phone conversation the dealer has offered the following:

$27,049 for a LTD

$26,049 for a non-LTD w/aftermarket Sunroof installed

$25,049 for a non-LTD

Depending on which option I go with (I've got another post w/questions about the sunroof option) how far below do you guys think I should start negotiating?http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

Thanks for the help - I can't wait to trade my fast-looking Accord wagon for a great-looking and just plain fast LGT wagonhttp://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif!

-Addison

I basically meant: if you paid $26.3 "out the door" with the "blah blah blah" options, then what I really want is a breakdownof the cost, i.e.:

$24.4K Limited MT5 sedan

$1000 for options blah 1, blah 2, and blah 3

$700 tax (varies from state to state)

$200 reg (varies from state to state)

$26.3 out the door

your mileage may vary depending on options, tax, and reg. But we can all agree on the car price.

BTW, lowest quote I have so far is $25.9 for the Limited MT 5 wagon

Albert

I'm in Keene, NH and am looking at an '05 LGT Wagon w/5EAT. From just a test drive and a phone conversation the dealer has offered the following:

$27,049 for a LTD

$26,049 for a non-LTD w/aftermarket Sunroof installed

$25,049 for a non-LTD

Depending on which option I go with (I've got another post w/questions about the sunroof option) how far below do you guys think I should start negotiating?http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

Thanks for the help - I can't wait to trade my fast-looking Accord wagon for a great-looking and just plain fast LGT wagonhttp://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif!

-Addison

Can any current '05 5EAT LGT Wagon owners share what they paid before tax & title? I'm ready to haggle w/the local dealer this weekend and want to go in armed.

Thanks!http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

I basically meant: if you paid $26.3 "out the door" with the "blah blah blah" options, then what I really want is a breakdownof the cost, i.e.:

$24.4K Limited MT5 sedan

$1000 for options blah 1, blah 2, and blah 3

$700 tax (varies from state to state)

$200 reg (varies from state to state)

$26.3 out the door

your mileage may vary depending on options, tax, and reg. But we can all agree on the car price.

BTW, lowest quote I have so far is $25.9 for the Limited MT 5 wagon

Albert

Price for the car with the options listed in my earlier post was $26,670 - $1500 rebate = $25,170 (Not including tax Albert!)

Price for the car with the options listed in my earlier post was $26,670 - $1500 rebate = $25,170 (Not including tax Albert!)

Ok.. so that's from:

>Picked up a Limited GT Sedan, Manual trans., Subwoofer/Amp, Armrest Ext., >Perimeter Alarm Upgrade, Auto Dimming Mirror/Compass w/Homelink, and >tinted windows Monday night for $26.3 out the door. Helps when '06's are on >the lot.

Seems like a very good deal! What was the base price of the car that you settled on?

Archived