LegacyGT.com

August rebates/cash incentives?

Any word on any August cash rebates or incentives? I'm specifically interested in the LGT.

I gather that the July one is set to expire on August 1st.

(If this has already been addressed, please feel free to point me to the info.)

TIA.

i'd like to know as well since i found the lgt i want at a local dealer... too bad i have to wait until my insurance cuts me a check on my stolen car...

i asked a salesman today and he either didn't want to tell me or he really didn't know... i guess we'll find out in august

Sorry about your stolen car. What was it?

My dealer told me that he didn't know, but suspected that it would be extended through August. Of course he couldn't guarantee it.

i'd like to know as well since i found the lgt i want at a local dealer... too bad i have to wait until my insurance cuts me a check on my stolen car...

i asked a salesman today and he either didn't want to tell me or he really didn't know... i guess we'll find out in august

Carsdirect has a $1500 rebate, as well as 'special pricing' which usually indicates factory to dealer incentives, in the amount of $500. This is for So Cal, so looks like they upped the total incentive/rebate package by $500.

I have a very good quote now for $2500 below invoice on a non- limited gt wagon, including all rebates. The only thing is the vehicle has been on the lot for about a year exactly. Any things I should look for, potential problems? I don't know how many miles it has yet but I think they mentioned under 50.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/sitewide/diamond_9x9.gif Manufacturer to Customerhttp://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/999999_1x1.gif

Rebates $500Cash to Customerstart: 08/02/2005 end: 08/31/2005Get Dealer PricingRestrictions$500 Customer cash must be combined with 1.9% - 4.9% APR and vehicle must be financed through the manufacturer's captive finance company.CommentsIncentives may vary; see your local dealer for details.$1500Cash to Customerstart: 08/02/2005 end: 08/31/2005Get Dealer PricingRestrictionsMay not be combined with APR.CommentsIncentives may vary; see your local dealer for details.http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/999999_1x1.gifGet a Free Price Quote|Take the cash,

Finance as low as 4.99%

Financing Start: 08/02/2005 End: 08/31/2005 1.9% APRTerm: 24 monthsGet Dealer Pricing2.9% APRTerm: 36 monthsGet Dealer Pricing2.9% APRTerm: 48 monthsGet Dealer Pricing3.9% APRTerm: 63 monthsGet Dealer Pricing4.9% APRTerm: 72 monthsGet Dealer PricingRestrictions$500 Customer cash must be combined with 1.9% - 4.9% APR and vehicle must be financed through the manufacturer's captive finance company.CommentsIncentives may vary; see your local dealer for details.

Just make sure this applies to your area.

Nope, $2500 below invoice with rebates. Price will be approx. $23,300 for a 5mt non limited gt wagon with a few options. I am ready to buy but the only concern I have is how long the car has been sitting on the lot.

I wouldn't worry about the time as long as the body and interior haven't been torn up.Mileage is what counts IMHO.

I'm cutting a deal on a 05 wagon automatic that was delivered 12/04,low mileage.The body and interior are like new.

That is a helluva price ,,if you dont mind me asking,where are you located,do you have that price in writting and if so,could you share the details??Pm or email me if you like .

Thanks

Rudy

I am in MN. I do not have the final price in writing, just saved the voicemails I have received. I have been talking with this dealer since May and they have been upfront so far. The first price they quoted me back in May was within $100 of the invoice I found on Edmunds.

Last I checked for wagons they had 1 limited 5mt, several 5eats in both limited and non. If you are willing to buy in MN I can give you the fleet manager's name, that is who I have been talking with. I know they will let the 5mt go for a very good price as it has been on the lot about the same as the one I am looking at.

Just picked up my GT LTD 5MT wagon today. Started with VIP pricing and a little haggle. Dealer took off for $2k rebate. We came to an 'agreement' on installed options (air filtration, STS, arm rest, mats, cargo net, wheel locks) not already on the car. Then they gave me Subaru's 1.9 financing on top of the rebate. I didn't need to finance but I figure I can earn better than 1.9 with my money. This isn't the way I read the current promotion on SOA's website but who am I to argue. The car had been on their lot for months and had 150 miles on it. Higher than I wanted, but not all that bad in my estimation. I just made sure that it was running well before dealing with them. I'd test driven a couple of cars months ago that felt like something was wrong (rough idles, surging, etc.). Looking at the info above it seems like they gave me both promotions. I'm probably going to get an interesting letter from Chase Financing.

Just picked up my GT LTD 5MT wagon today. Started with VIP pricing and a little haggle. Dealer took off for $2k rebate. We came to an 'agreement' on installed options (air filtration, STS, arm rest, mats, cargo net, wheel locks) not already on the car. Then they gave me Subaru's 1.9 financing on top of the rebate. I didn't need to finance but I figure I can earn better than 1.9 with my money. This isn't the way I read the current promotion on SOA's website but who am I to argue. The car had been on their lot for months and had 150 miles on it. Higher than I wanted, but not all that bad in my estimation. I just made sure that it was running well before dealing with them. I'd test driven a couple of cars months ago that felt like something was wrong (rough idles, surging, etc.). Looking at the info above it seems like they gave me both promotions. I'm probably going to get an interesting letter from Chase Financing.

So what was your out the door price? I see some threads that indicate the sedan version can be had for $25,900, which means the wagon would be $26,900? How do you end up arriving at this price?

Albert

I just got my new 5MT limited LGT wagon for invoice minus $2000 in incentives. As far as I know there is now only one 5MT limited wagon left in Michigan at Dunning Subaru in Ann Arbor.

Sorry - what was invoice? Edmunds.com now only have 2006 invoices...

Thanks!

Albert

So... over the phone a dealer just quoted me $26,300 for a Legacy GT Limited Wagon with 5MT. Seems like a good deal? Should I ask them to go lower? BTW - will they be able to combine this with any of their financing offers?

Archived