LegacyGT.com

Front Lip Spoiler Thread

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah my wife's to oblivious to even notice. i could come home with an sti and she wouldn't even realize i had a different car if it was the same color.

You could buy it a different color and plasti-dip it the same color as your original car...over time just peal back a panel at a time...all the while complaining about the manufacturers poor paint quality...she if she'll buy that...

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.

hah my wife's to oblivious to even notice. i could come home with an sti and she wouldn't even realize i had a different car if it was the same color.

I wish I had a wife like that

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

It has finally arrived...i will probably install it this weekend but i test fit it on my car and it is very snug. I am very happy with the quality also.

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/diezel48/20130114_171646.jpg

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/diezel48/20130114_171414.jpg

Same problem:banghead:

Tc Davis

guys, just FYI. i'm sitting pretty low on coils. just have to be really careful with parking blocks and curbs. my driveway is also tough b/c the top is elevated. i have to pull out superslow and turn my wheel to not scrape. oh the price we pay for looks and performance.. :p

All of you with your wife problems... hilarious. My cute boy is my problem, though he agreed to letting me buy the car. Guess I can't complain too much. It's good to be a chick with a car obsession!

I really like the look of the smaller lip. After the way my '06LGT lip looked when I sold it, it's probably a good investment. Can someone PM me the link? Thanks :)

^ me too. i have to back out at a certain spot and turn the wheel at the perfect angle to not scrape, lol.. sometimes i cut it too hard but at least it's underneath and you can't see the scrapes.

also off topic: but i spoke with idrvslo and the lights should be here soon. looking forward to getting these on the car!

All of you with your wife problems... hilarious. My cute boy is my problem, though he agreed to letting me buy the car. Guess I can't complain too much. It's good to be a chick with a car obsession!

I really like the look of the smaller lip. After the way my '06LGT lip looked when I sold it, it's probably a good investment. Can someone PM me the link? Thanks :)

The ONLY thing my wife is lacking is a car obsession. Other than that, I couldn't ask for more.

The ONLY thing my wife is lacking is a car obsession. Other than that, I couldn't ask for more.

Yuuuup! Mine too. She shakes her head at me sometimes when I get all excited about car stuff. But at least a smile follows the head shaking.

Yuuuup! Mine too. She shakes her head at me sometimes when I get all excited about car stuff. But at least a smile follows the head shaking.

i hear that. my wife knows that my car is one of my biggest hobbies. albiet an expensive hobby but she's happy if i'm happy. she loves the look of the new lip though and told me to get the LED strips put in my new headlights. she said "if you're going to do it then do it right"! she's great!

^^And then when they walk up behind us while we're sitting at the computer on the forum, and they are about to slam us for spending to much time on the forum and not enough time with them or mowing the lawn or something, we can open the "Our Awesome Wives.." thread.