LegacyGT.com

Better, Faster (somewhat), Stronger!

I was contemplating all that but I don't want to mess with tuning or swapping the ECU. There's a guy on RS25 who did all that and made one badass mofo motor. Future build maybe :icon_twis.

For now I'm just going to;

PNP the heads and header. Maybe the intake mani.

upgrade the oil pump and smooth out the oil pick/ return lines

Delta 1000 cams

and haven't fully decided about the valve train and springs.

I love these lil emoticons!

It is common knowledge that head work on a EJ is VERY affective and VERY expensive :lol: so DIY PnP job would be both educational and cost effective and power yielding. Also PnP the IM is a good idea as well those casting tab are numerous no doubt a de-burring would improve flow. Once you get start throw up some pick and info about tools used for the smoothing out, Im sure many of us would like to know!

Actually sell the car and pick up one the same year just with the 30D and swap gear boxes. Done and done.

Is it possible to make the EZ30D mate to a manual gearbox?

I think it would be easier with an EZ30R.

Although, it should be noted that I own a 2004 Outback with an EZ30D; if there is a way to make it hook up to a manual gearbox I would be ecstatic hahahaha.

Although, it should be noted that I own a 2004 Outback with an EZ30D; if there is a way to make it hook up to a manual gearbox I would be ecstatic hahahaha.

Yup the EZ and EJ have the same bell housing pattern LGT memeber Girodisc has a H6 mated to a 3.90 5MT runs as slick as a cats ass :lol:

Yep theres people on rs25 that have them in there RS's.

Yup the EZ and EJ have the same bell housing pattern LGT memeber Girodisc has a H6 mated to a 3.90 5MT runs as slick as a cats ass :lol:

Haha fricken Girodisc, guy's a beast! Didn't know he already had the H6 in; thought he had it as a planned build. Need to roll by that thread again

Archived