LegacyGT.com

Possible Subaru Owner Questions

Bruno1453

I am entertaining the possibility of purchasing an 05 Legacy GT Wagon. (BTW, I am also looking at an A4 Wagon, 6 Wagon, an a V50 Wagon.) Where do you find a detailed serive manual? When I bought my Honda a few years back I was able to get the service manual for $80 and it has been great to have around. I would love to see if there is something similar in the Subaru realm. Secondly, were can you get factory accessories for cheap? Again, when I bought my Honda I was able to get genuine factory accessories for a fraction of the cost and install it myself. Thank you for any input you can provide.

You can purchase hardcopy service manuals from the dealer but they are quite expensive. You can also order sections of the manual electronically through Subaru's tech website (don't have URL handy, sorry). Several dealers around the country sell accessories at very low prices and will ship them to you. Some dealers will sell accessories at invoice if you've bought the vehicle from them. Ken

The URL for the electronic shop manuals is [url]http://techinfo.subaru.com/[/url]. I have a script that can download the manuals for you once you pay for the subscription, which saves having to download 20 PDFs every hours for 70 hours... :) PM once you have the car if you want the script. Nicolas

Archived