LegacyGT.com

Thank God for AWD... pics inside

So just a little update, received a quote on the damage and it's going to be a little over $3K in damages. I took it to a body shop where my friend works and he's going to help me do some additional work on it while it's there, Installing a WRX front lip and a JDM trunk spoiler as well as putting a Gloss coat on my black O.Z. Ultraleggera Rims and smoking the tail lights just a touch.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yikes, it's hard to imagine how the other driver got off so easily judging only from your pics. On the plus side it's going to be taken care of by a friend, who'll probably do a better job on your car than a random local shop.

No doubt, He's really good at what he does. He's really in to the lowrider scene and has won so many awards it's not even funny. (Yes i know, totally different from our scene:rolleyes:) but his work is next to perfect. He used to have his own shop but he got tired of all the BS from his employee's and them not doing the quality work he would do so he's doing it at a different shop now. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else and I know I can rely on his work. :spin::spin:

So I was heading to take my dad to get surgery on his knee today...

I don't understand how all these people are blaming the OP for this...tinted tail lights, his fuel door, being out on the road with women and dodge trucks?!?

This is clearly his dad's fault, if he didn't hurt is knee back in 1970 playing football with Al Bundy the OP could have been at home drinking some hot chocolate while watching youtube fail videos instead of driving to the surgery center! Just sayin'

Archived