LegacyGT.com

2010, 2011 or 2012 LGT... What would you buy?

JJBerk

Appearance is rather subjective. Here is my take anyways :), compared to the 4th Gen, I like the 5th gen front better, the side looks good except the wheel openings, (slight advantage to 4th Gen), and the rear 5th Gen is boring.

And the 4th gen rear looks like a toyota camry....so.....which is more boring?

^^^Yeah. We tend to be older and more manly looking, more hair on our chests and that little splash of grey in our beards. The ladies love that!!

Most 5th gen I've seen were driven by women...:lol:

I'm not hating, or anything like that. I just thought your description was funny considering my anecdotal observations.

Personally I prefer the 4th gen because it has a sleeker slimmer appearance. The 5th gen looks big and bulky to me, but like others have said it is up to personal preference. At the end of the day they are still LGTs!

• 2 weeks later...
Love reading all of these comments, and, for the record... Middle aged graying woman driving the 5th gen here. I never answered the 'why the 5th gen' question.... For me, it was knowing they aren't being made anymore, and knowing I plan to keep it a very long time. I wanted the newest I could get, as long as I wasn't completely sacrificing performance. Every day, I wake up and am thrilled that it is sitting in the driveway. I am a lucky woman!

Archived