LegacyGT.com

Camber/alignment?

Ok so I'm full of questions. Ill keep it simple here though. So, I lowered my car on Godspeed 04wrx coils. Since its settled and all I've measured the height and on the front the passenger side is about 1/4" higher then my driver. I thought ok I just need to lower that side to even it out. Heres where it gets fun. My measurement was from the ground, flat surface, to the middle fender. Both equaling the same....but from center of the wheel to the fender, 1/4" off. So, upon looking closer. It appears my passenger wheel is cambered more then my driver. Camber on the top of the coils is even. Could it be since I haven't gotten it aligned yet that that is the solution? Or is there some sort of part that is damaged, eg. Hub, spindle, etc. any info will help. Thanks guys.

I don't know anything about how to do proper alignments, but having replaced one of my fenders before, is it not possible that one of your fenders is 1/4" off? I feel like that's not terribly unlikely...?

The only reason I think it's not my fender is because from the ground to the fender it's even. Both the same height

• I Donated
Yes my camber bolts are correct.

You have no way of knowing this without getting an alignment done.

Get get your car aligned properly. Problem solved

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

If a shop cannot align a lowered are then they are stupid. Most tire shops will do lowered cars.

Ha I hear you there dwag. The reason I was looking to see if anyone knew anything was because I didn't wanna go get it aligned then have to fix something and get it aligned again haha ill go get it aligned soon here. Thanks for the help guys.

• I Donated
Ha I hear you there dwag. The reason I was looking to see if anyone knew anything was because I didn't wanna go get it aligned then have to fix something and get it aligned again haha ill go get it aligned soon here. Thanks for the help guys.

If something in the front end is bad (ball joints, tie rods, etc) you will need to fix it before you can get a proper alignment.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived