LegacyGT.com

Another LGT bites the dust

yeah true, but if he was taking any type of medication that is not recommended to be taking while driving I have zero sympathy and really pissed he put others at risk.

if he simply made a honest mistake and fell asleep, then yeah its an accident.

It happens, having been in an accident when I was younger where my mom fell asleep while coming to a stop simply from being completely exhausted from raising three kids I know first hand that it happens. We're all human and accidents happen, well put Max. Sorry to hear about your car, Haight 05LGT!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha for real. sucks he lost his car.

Ya it does...just got the estimate back from geico. They claimed it would cost close to 21k to fix the damage, which obviously means it is totaled. We settled on 12k for my car. I only have to pay 700$ out of pocket. Not including my tickets.

No, not at all. It sucks. I feel for him. But dude could have killed someone and all I see are posts saying sorry about the car man. So I think that when I ask a question about the details, my fellow LGTers should not take offense.

I was just asking because you're from Colorado.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Doesn't matter. You still post double digits day in day out. Do you even own a subaru anymore?

Actually, I was banned from 2008-2011 AND the average per day only accounts posts made in forums where posts count toward the total.

I probably have somewhere in the 100k's.

Yes I do own a Subaru. It's my beater.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Actually, I was banned from 2008-2011 AND the average per day only accounts posts made in forums where posts count toward the total.

I probably have somewhere in the 100k's.

Yes I do own a Subaru. It's my beater.

you must lead such a fulfilling life

Archived