LegacyGT.com

please help me.ASAP

chaz517

If you had enough experience and knowledge to make good assumptions about who knows what about tuning you wouldn't be here asking for our help.

Assume nothing. Start from square one and be suspicious of everything. You still haven't laid out the details of how this whole scenario came to pass.

If you had enough experience and knowledge to make good assumptions about who knows what about tuning you wouldn't be here asking for our help.

Assume nothing. Start from square one and be suspicious of everything. You still haven't laid out the details of how this whole scenario came to pass.

I dont know what u mean. I bought a legacy from a dealership, brought it to dealer twice to try n fix surging, stuttering issue. They replaced maf and flashed ecu to make sure it was stock. I bought cbe and downpipe, and went in for a stage 2 dyno tune yesterday, here i am now.

Very reputable shop. I'm pulled off road now... any ideas

Idea? Any member that runs into you should greet you with a PUNCH IN THE NUTS you self indulgent douchebag. I've personally had to have spinal surgery because of asshats like you.

If you had enough experience and knowledge to make good assumptions

'nuff said

I'm.driving.sorry

/thread

How are they trying to tune the car?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I re read the thread.. Basically they said there is no definition for your ecu? You(or better yet, the tuning place) should post your stock rom on the rom raider forums so someone can build a definition for it. It happens all the time. Mine didn't have a definition either.
'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

I re read the thread.. Basically they said there is no definition for your ecu? You(or better yet, the tuning place) should post your stock rom on the rom raider forums so someone can build a definition for it. It happens all the time. Mine didn't have a definition either.

Thank youuu for that, i appreciate u taking the time to assist me. That is correct, no definition has been built yet. The tuner should have the knowledge to build one on his own i would think, he did mention that he would have to start from scratch monday and build one. I guess thats what he meant.. again, thank u very much.

Idea? Any member that runs into you should greet you with a PUNCH IN THE NUTS you self indulgent douchebag. I've personally had to have spinal surgery because of asshats like you.

'nuff said

/thread

Really sorry to hear that man, hopefully you are doing well now.

Troll? Wtf, some of u guys are so rude, all i did is ask for help. Im not half assing anything, im sorry that i dont know all the answers to these questions. My car is at the tuning shop an hr away and they are closed unti monday, so i cant find out for sure. I saw on the bottom of one of the programs he was using and it said tactrix 2.0... jeez

k lets stop the gang bang boys.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

In case any of u fine folks care how this ended up, I got the car tuned today, extremely happy w the results, and i cant believe how quick it is now. He had to build a definition and go from there, like some of u said. Thank you for the few who added productive input to my thread, appreciate it.

Archived