LegacyGT.com

would you buy this 2005 LGT wagon

legacygtnewb

I would pay no more than 10,700. The miles are extremely low for that year which is the only reason why I would pay good money for it. Because in a couple years its value is not going to depreciate a lot and youll prob be able to sell it for what you paid for it.... maybe not :p

realistically $13,990 is not a bad starting price. wagons are worth a little more then the sedans and it's a limited with super low miles. If you going to pay cash outright i'd say get them down a little bit more, but f you finance it's a good deal. NADA is $13,775 and KBB is $15,776. You can try and talk them down a little. Don't listen to these clowns about what they think it's worth and what they think you should pay. Dealers rarely sell a car for thousands less then it bluebooks for

• I Donated Too
I would pay no more than 10,700. The miles are extremely low for that year which is the only reason why I would pay good money for it. Because in a couple years its value is not going to depreciate a lot and youll prob be able to sell it for what you paid for it.... maybe not :p

Everyone is now dumber for that. Thanks

Archived