LegacyGT.com

Snowflake UT

snowflake

First run I did with these guys was in June when my suspension was stock as well and I couldn't keep up. Of course I have significantly fewer go fast parts that many of them, but it was obvious to me that my suspension was holding me back on the tight corners. It was still a blast though. After that I got my Konis, Epic Springs, whiteline front and rear sways...still a work in progres but much better now. I still can't believe you got your 05LGT in what appears to mint condition with less than 50,000 miles. Well done.

First run I did with these guys was in June when my suspension was stock as well and I couldn't keep up. Of course I have significantly fewer go fast parts that many of them, but it was obvious to me that my suspension was holding me back on the tight corners. It was still a blast though. After that I got my Konis, Epic Springs, whiteline front and rear sways...still a work in progres but much better now. I still can't believe you got your 05LGT in what appears to mint condition with less than 50,000 miles. Well done.

Thanks man, besides 3 small scratches, one ding on the front driver side fender and one on the driver side rear quarter panel (from things in his garage falling) its in close to mint condition. Besides being an automatic it is the absolute perfect car! But for me its my luxury dd so auto doesn't bother me much, plus keeps me from buying more go fast parts then i plan on buying...i think my next suspension purchase will be whiteline, front and rear sways, and endlinks. I think they will help quite a bit but definitely need better springs and struts if not coils.. i like my cars fairly low while keeping them functional. But right now coils will wait untill i get wheels

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Besides being an automatic it is the absolute perfect car! But for me its my luxury dd so auto doesn't bother me much, plus keeps me from buying more go fast parts then i plan on buying...

I'm sure DocHolladay23 would still sell you a Save the Manuals shirt or hoodie :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gi-docdesigned-save-manuals-t-shirts-186223.html

• 3 weeks later...
Looking good! Hope you weren't rally/gravel/crossing that beauty!?!

Thank you! And no i didnt make it over 5mph getting to this spot. The spot is used for dirt bikes, four Wheeler's, and jeeps its kind of a rough trail, i actually had to re attach my lip before taking pictures!

^ Cool emblem pic. Hey, not sure if you posted it somewhere but I couldn't find it- what lip do you have? Yours looks good. I need to find one but the I'm not sure I want to have to hack one up to make it fit....but then again, I don't want to spend $200-$300 on one either.

^ Cool emblem pic. Hey, not sure if you posted it somewhere but I couldn't find it- what lip do you have? Yours looks good. I need to find one but the I'm not sure I want to have to hack one up to make it fit....but then again, I don't want to spend $200-$300 on one either.

Thank you! And i got my lip from jnaperformance.com for $119 it bolts right up no cutting or anything!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived