LegacyGT.com

help needed! VF52 or 18g-xt?

06specb366

I hate to revive a dead thread but people that argue against the vf series turbos have to consider all the factors sometimes you get a bad run and the thing blows but I know for a fact they're reliable mine has 120209 as I'm sitting in it now. Not the meanest turbo by any means and yes I'm upgrading but Thayer a personal choice. Don't get me wrong the oil return line has developed a small leak causing oil to drip onto the uppipe at a small amount but enough to burn off and I'd pull it soon to make sure it's still good to go and at the least get it rebuilt but why do that when you're going to put a new turbo on?

I hate to revive a dead thread ...

Sure is…iPhones rock considering they think they know best and correct everything you type.

Your problems lie deeper than the iPhone. Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired. You posted in an active thread ~1hr 21min after the previous post. Maybe you should consider actually reading the thread or even your own post before clicking the little "submit" button next time.;)

In the meantime, keep us LOL'ing.

/ot

Archived