LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket help

I picked up my '00 legacy around a month ago and I've been looking up and down for some aftermarket support with no luck, anyone have any suggestions for distributors?

I was also looking into the possibility of parts for Impreza rs 2.5 fitting my legacy, from what i gather i should be able to but i figure its best to ask.

anything helps, thanks!

howdy there! As far as ignition, you have 1 coil option from msd :) plugs wont buy you much in the way of power but you could gain longevity (platinum vs copper).

In that l are you running a ej222 or a ej251?

ej251

ej251

Cool, there are some cam options (delta) a turbo option (AVO) headers (borla) exahust most Impreza/Forester axleback from 98-2004 and legacy 2000-2004. ECU option arent as robust youll have to go with a reflashed unit but I forgot who does the modification OR a piggy back unit.

The Ej251 handles intake modifications better but they all suffere from head gasket issues. If your car hasn't had them done i would save now to get them done as they will probably need it.

Cool, there are some cam options (delta) a turbo option (AVO) headers (borla) exahust most Impreza/Forester axleback from 98-2004 and legacy 2000-2004. ECU option arent as robust youll have to go with a reflashed unit but I forgot who does the modification OR a piggy back unit.

The Ej251 handles intake modifications better but they all suffere from head gasket issues. If your car hasn't had them done i would save now to get them done as they will probably need it.

Glad to know i have some options, Thank you!

what kind of intake mods, like short ram or CAI? and i have some money set side for the head gaskets alredy :icon_smil

Glad to know i have some options, Thank you!

what kind of intake mods, like short ram or CAI? and i have some money set side for the head gaskets alredy :icon_smil

Several guys run SRI's but many people have success with the injen style intake or the AEM style intake built for the RS.

Archived